Accounts Receivable Specialist
Airtron Heating and Air, a Direct Energy Company, is currently looking to hire Full Time - Accounts Receivable Specialists for the West Chester, Ohio location.
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Billing Invoices or for Apply Cash
- Billing invoices in a timely and accurate manner according to customer specifications.
- Running Statements monthly.
- Apply cash accurately to customer accounts and reconcile cash to G/L weekly.
Requirements and Benefits
- Knowledge of a Accounts Receivables
- Accounting background or experience required
- Cost accounting a plus (WIP)
- Experience of Accounts Receivable processes
- Attention to detail, accuracy and able to handle a fast pace environment
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize and problem solving ability
- Education in Accounting a plus, but not required
When you work for us you get:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401K Program (with company match option)
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability