Director of Franchise Development - Remote
Direct Energy is seeking a Director of Franchise Development this position will be responsible for the development and expansion of large ($3m+) franchise sales, for each of the company’s primary brands, within a defined territory. Makes and communicates independent decisions to customers related to sales territory assignments and appropriate incentives offered to prospective customers within the assigned territory. This is a remote position that will require 25-30% travel.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Must possess franchising, contractor industry and territory knowledge required for maximum potential.
- Ability to make high level sales presentations in-person and via electronic means to small and large groups.
- Proven ability to overcome objections and control sales situations.
- Must be able to manage well established existing customer relationships and prospect for future opportunities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed and self-starting.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Minimum goal of $30m in new revenue sold in 2017 from this Conversion Incentive Program
- Minimum of 1 business (5+ territory avg.) closed per month
- Seeks out sales opportunities to include negotiating and interfacing with potential franchisee members within the assigned territory.
- Marketing of the primary brands through phone prospecting, written correspondence and face-to-face interactions.
- Responsible for mapping, applications, contract worksheets, adjustments and the significant decision of final territory assignment of all applicants.
- Provides prospective franchisees with product information including territory availability, training, support, marketing, branding and costs.
- Exercises independent judgment and responsibility of sales and territories under general guidelines.
- Evaluates target markets.
- Determines and evaluates ways to identify prospects.
- Demonstrates product and service strategies to prospective clients that will improve the bottom line of their business.
- Manages an ongoing sales process. Develops relationships and responds to and anticipates prospect needs.
- Manages referrals of existing clients and vendor partners
- Maintains a professional, consultative approach to selling.
- Produces concise presentations and proposals utilizing industry, company and personal expertise.
- Solicits support from and communicates effectively with internal staff.
- Maintains up to date and accurate knowledge of product applications and services.
Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>