Non Contract Services OD, Dyno & HU Portfolio Senior Manager
To support the delivery of P&L targets for Non-Contract Services, by delivering and managing a product and proposition portfolio that delights, retains and grows our customer base. Focus on one-off products within the BG and Dyno portfolio.
- Support the Head of Customer Proposals & Ppropositions (CP&P) in owning the P&L for sector Non-Contract Services to deliver revenue, contribution and earnings performance outcomes in line with agreed 3 year and 12 month plans.
- Support the development of strategy and performance targets for Non-Contract Services. Specify and agree the service levels and costs of services
- Work with internal partners to drive volume growth for Non-Contract Services through existing sales channels and new routes to market. Continuously scan for new market opportunities which will emerge through technical, customer or industry changes
- Reduce churn and manage retention, create robust strategies and plans by collaborating with and delivering through colleagues. Leverage insight to understand customer and market, both in terms of British Gas products and wider customer needs.
- Support the development of a multi channel strategy for Non-Contract Services working closely with Digital Transformation.
- Develop product strategies to maximise the value of the Non-Contract Services customer base.
- Experience of product management to drive customer and business value
- Experience of creating and delivering customer acquisition and retention strategies, ideally in a nationally-recognised organisation with a reputation for operational and customer service excellence
- Experience of delivering customer pricing and proposition strategy into a services business
- Passion for understanding the needs of the customer and how effective propositions influence behaviour. Ability to interpret consumer needs and create innovative/creative solutions to meet those needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships of influence with senior leaders
- Ability to lead and influence within a matrix organisation in order to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Commercial acumen and effective decision making that will deliver financial goals, based on an understanding of our business and external context
- In depth knowledge of the Non-Contract Services sector including relevant policy, regulatory and compliance frameworks
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to operate effectively within a constantly changing environment. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills with experience of leading project delivery through cross functional teams
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in blue chip consumer marketing businesses, preferably operating within a regulatory environment
- Able to demonstrate use of customer insight and fostering creativity to develop and improve customer propositions
- Strong commercial acumen as evidenced by track record on commercial decision making
- Evidence of demonstrating strong external perspective to deliver new opportunities including exploitation of digital technology
- Ability to formulate and implement a strategy to deliver growth objectives (including acquisition and retention)
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Simon.Mansfield@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Non Contract Services OD, Dyno & HU Portfolio Senior Manager R9923781’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com