Sr Analyst Sales Innovation
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Sr. Analyst Sales Innovation is responsible for managing and implementing strategic system/process enhancements and new technology adoption across all DEB sales channels in order to: i) improve the effectiveness and scale of our sales teams, ii) increase customer loyalty, iii) enable the use of better sales tools and technologies.
This role can be based in our Pittsburgh, Iselin or Houston office.
- University degree (BS/BA or equivalent)
- Engineering, Finance, Economics, Project Management or Mathematics preferred
- 3-5 years of energy industry experience with proven expertise in both commodity (ex. power and gas) and non-commodity (ex. energy insights, demand response, energy efficiency) disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to implement initiatives via change and project management techniques
- Knowledge of Process Excellence methods and methodologies such as Business Process Management, Six Sigma, Project Management. Process excellence certification a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Applications including MS Project and Visio
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
- Travel up to 30%
- Develop in-depth knowledge of sales processes and platforms through cross-functional meetings with DEB sales and IT teams
- Effectively manage all projects to ensure seamless project delivery, maintain alignment with overall strategic goals, meet desired timelines, and achieve acceptable rate of return
- Become a champion of effective communication with parties (internal and external) involved to gain complete support of new strategic projects and achieve desired outcomes
- Identify and communicate to Sales and Technology leadership team any issues prior to impact to overall projects
- Support the Manager of Sales Innovation in identifying new strategic partnerships and technologies designed to improve sales
- Regularly meet and gather post implementation feedback directly from salespeople and other functional teams to identify additional project enhancements
- Operational lead for initiatives as they related to Digital, Data Science, and North American Distributed Energy (NADE) propositions
- Ability to manage multiple projects in deadline driven environment
- Ability to present professional level written and oral findings and recommendations to various levels of leadership including management teams
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization and to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing solutions to growth opportunities and project based issues
- Ability to recognize critical business needs and determine appropriate course of action while remaining aligned to overall strategic sales vision
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text