Residential Account Executive
Direct Energy is one of North America’s largest competitive energy suppliers of electicity, natural gas and related services. As forward thinkers, we believe in developing tomorrow’s energy markets today, investing in efficiency and innovation while delivering choice to our millions of customers.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness Benefits – ELIGIBLE ON FIRST DAY!
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Benefits
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discounts
- Training & Support
- Monthly car allowance (if you drive your own vehicle)
- Logo apparel
- Technology (Tablet & Smart Phone)
- Marketing supplies / collateral material
- Highly motivated to sell and desire to grow
- Professional demeanor and attire
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation
- Participate in weekly meeting/teleconference with the Sales Leadership
- Familiarity with tablet computing and app’s
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and have a clean driving record
- Employee must be able to work outdoors daily with exposure to an outside environment
- Maintain flexibility in scheduling sales visits - daytime, evenings and weekends
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous sales experience with a track record of demonstrated achievement
- Ability to close customers within a short sales cycle
- Generate sales by working an assigned territory selling natural gas, electricity and other added value services such as home warranty and connected home products
- Generate leads for Direct Energy solar.
- Use the Direct Energy’s sales flow process to ensure high customer satisfaction; increase customer’s awareness of energy choice.
- Represent the company professionally and ensure that potential customers have an outstanding experience.
- Maintain consistent performance against sales targets and customer retention targets on a weekly and monthly basis.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability