The L&D Consultant will be responsible for the programme management of Learning & Development projects and solutions across different parts of the business. They will be responsible for ensuring that each project has measurable business benefits and meet the needs of our customers. This will be achieved through understanding the business context, analysing the learning need, developing the learning strategy and plan for delivery & effectively partnering with multiple senior stakeholders.
Salary: Up to £65,000 depending on experience plus bonus, car allowance and extensive benefits such as gym membership, retail vouchers, private healthcare and many more This role will be based in our Windsor office.
The L&D Consultant is responsible for delivering the requirements of the business as identified by the Directors of L&D and Academy Specialists through the scoping, developing and managing implementation of complex and / large scale L&D Programmes.
- Develop solutions based on the requirements of the business, channelled through Demand Planning and identified by the Directors of L&D and Academy Specialists
- Use external and internal insight to shape the solutions developed to drive efficiency and effectiveness and increase business impact
- Effectively manage deployment of L&D Programmes to time, cost and quality standards
- Ensure all design, competency / assessment methodologies, learning frameworks and approaches are incorporated effectively into their solutions
- Understand the regulatory and conduct requirements of the business and integrate this into the solutions developed
- Provide effective matrix people management and coaching support to L&D Programme Specialists
- Provide group facilitation and individual coaching support for the business, where relevant and require
- Manage the expectations of senior stakeholders across the organisation
- Build credibility quickly and influence business strategy
- Maintain a focus on the customer and the growth of the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of the design, development and implementation of large, complex L&D Programmes
- An understanding and ability to manage the different requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Experience of developing learning solutions for a variety of roles across the Group, optimizing available L&D channels where required
- Proven track record of translating vision, innovative strategies and business requirements into clear, actionable goals and delivering excellent results through others
- Successful record of operating commercially and executing plans effectively
- Ability to contribute to the development of the overall L&D strategy and add value as part of a global specialist L&D function
We are currently transforming the way we approach learning and development across Centrica, to improve people capability and business performance, by building an effective and efficient learning and development environment.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing L&D Consultant R9910853 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.