Customer & Sales Team Lead
The Customer Service Team Lead will drive achievement of departmental benchmarks and metrics and ensure best practices are implemented appropriately and consistently. Primary responsibilities will include coaching and monitoring customer service representatives to increase productivity and maintain Customer Satisfaction, and motivating and recognizing Employees on a daily basis.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Background in call center position highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate concisely and accurately, written and oral.
- Ability to up sell customers a plus.
- High School Diploma
- Ensures that customer service call center is maintaining workflow and standards are being met by: proper staff scheduling; monitoring of staff activity for quality and quantity standards, and assisting in taking customer calls when necessary. Must perform all duties and responsibilities of those who report to this position.
- Assists in staff development through training, counseling and establishment and monitoring of staff and individual goals.
- Assists in the preparation and delivery of established progressive disciplinary action with the assistance of the Customer Service Supervisor. Resolves staff questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Handle Workflow based on pre-set priorities with special attention to “peak times.”
- Plan and run weekly team meetings, monthly reviews, and weekly one on one meeting with staff.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability