Digital Marketing Regulations Specialist
Monitor performance relating to regulatory adherence through collating regular MI reports Collate data, prepare and provide regular MI to the Marketing Leadership Team and the Marketing governance committees. Support the identifcation of risks thorugh analysis of data / reports.
- Support the digital & marketing regulations team to ensure the approvals process (Clockwork) for marketing/communications is followed
- Support smooth running of the weekly QG0 Governance Forum - Chair as required
- Deliver prompt QG0 decisions and minutes to stakeholders
- Deliver induction to new starters in Digital & Marketing on the approvals process and Clockwork approvals system
- Generate regular MI, KPI reporting for the MLT, approvals team, L5 and AP as required
- Quality checking of promotions to ensure adherence to process as part of monthly random sampling
- Own the administrative function of the Clockwork system and deal with admin requests in a prompt manner
- Process new user requests for Clockwork access
- Support in Clockwork adherence and work with the third party supplier to escalate system bugs/fixes Within all aspects of the role put the Customer at the heart of decision making and support the UKES&S ambition to lead the digital transformation of our industry
- Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Access, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent Organisational and planning skills
- Proven and demonstrable report writing capability
- Experience of working in a regulated environment is desirable
- Ability to work on your own and use your own initiative as required
- Able to gather simple data and pull insights
- Clear and concise writing ability
- Attention to Detail
- A working knowledge of how marketing campaigns and communications are managed
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button. To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Simon.Mansfield@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Digital Marketing Regulations Specialist R9924921’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.