Field Supervisor - HVAC
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Airtron Austin is looking to hire an HVAC Field Supervisor to oversee day to day operations throughout the Greater Austin, Texas Area.
- Plan, assign, inspect and supervise maintenance, repair and construction activities; maintain records and files; prepare reports.
- Assign and distribute work orders and work requests.
- Review all work orders before and after completion.
- Assist in budget planning and preparation.
- Inform supervisors of completed and outstanding work orders.
- Cooperate with warehouse to determine which parts should be ordered for stock.
- Determine time and cost estimates for HVAC jobs.
- Provide technical assistance to mechanics when requested.
- Perform related work as required.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability