Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for the provision of professional, quality customer service, sales and product knowledge. A Customer Service Rep is a role model and leader and must solve problems, make informed decisions and manage their time wisely in order to achieve maximum results.
- Contacting customers in regards to past due accounts and collecting payments
- Answering inbound phone calls and collecting customer information accurately.
- Booking of all calls in our operating system.
- Help solve problems that affect the service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Ensure effective customer service is maintained by scheduling resources in an appropriate manner to respond to customer traffic volumes.
- Coordinate sales campaigns as implemented on a corporate or in-branch basis, ensuring all branch staff contribute to established goals.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Must have experience within Customer Services.
- High school diploma.
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to create and edit sales materials and presentations.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- High level of proficiency with Word, Excel PowerPoint software packages.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability