Team Lead, Authorizations
The Authorization Team Lead will drive achievement of department benchmarks and metrics and ensure best practices are implemented appropriately and consistently. Primary responsibilities will include coaching and monitoring authorization representatives to increase productivity and maintain Customer Satisfaction, and to motivate and recognizing Employees on a daily basis.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- · Background in call center position highly preferred.
- · Ability to communicate concisely and accurately, written and oral.
- High School Diploma
Work is primarily sedentary in nature, no special demands are required
- Ensures the authorization call center is maintaining workflow and standards are being met by: proper staff scheduling, monitoring of staff activity for quality and quality standards. Must perform all duties and responsibilities.
- Assists n staff development through training, coaching and establishment and monitoring of staff and individual goals.
- Assists in the preparation and delivery of established progressive disciplinary action with the assistance of the Vendor Development Supervisor. Resolves staff questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Handle Workflow based on pre-set priorities with special attention to “peak times.”
- Plan and run weekly team meetings, monthly reviews, and weekly one on one meeting with staff.
Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA