HVAC Installer Helper
This position will work with our Installer with their residential HVAC install. This is a great way to get into the HVAC industry.
This is a full time position with excellent benefits, compensation, 401K, and stock options.
- Completes installation paperwork in a neat, timely and accurate manner that reflects all tasks performed for reporting accuracy and future comparison.
- Uses drop cloths to protect client’s floors while performing installation.
- Always maintains a neat work area and inspects that area for cleanliness after completion of each job.
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving.
- Wears floor savers while in the client’s home.
- Assists the Lead Installer with maintaining required production levels.
- Maintains company vehicle ensuring that it is clean on both the inside and the outside at all times.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in hot and cold environments
- Physically capable of performing duties that include standing for long periods of time, walking and climbing ladders
- Ability to pass background check, drug screening and have a valid Drivers License
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability