Workforce Management Program Manager
The Workforce Management Program Manager is responsible for all facets of workforce management for a multi-site call center operation. They are required to understand the broader direction of the businesses they support and serve as a subject matter expert for forecasting and planning staffing in an environment with a high degree of complexity.
This Program Manager will be responsible for establishing and maintaining all workforce management goals associated with tracking, analyzing, and planning of work volume, headcount requirements, shrinkage, attrition, and handle time. They will act as the key facilitator and liaison with the leadership team for all things workforce management related.
Responsible for all short, mid, and long-term forecast development and variance the Program Manager for WFM will lead all activities related to all contact center trends, including schedule adherence, schedule optimization, call volumes, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, real time queue management and resource allocation.
- Bachelor’s degree
Required Work Experience:
- 5+ years’ workforce management experience in call center operations or other high complex service or/or operational environment.
- Experience with workforce management software (in particular IEX/WFM)
- Experience in business consulting, financial analysis/planning, predictive modeling/forecasting, project management, or operational analysis.
- Experience leading and managing the execution of processes
- Must possess a strong background in statistical methods, modeling techniques, and expert level user of MS Excel / Suite.
- Six Sigma Certification
- 5 + years analytical and finance experience compiling and analyzing data and metrics in order to recommend solutions for efficiency
- Superior Analytical and Communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present material appropriate to the level of the audience
- Experience working in fast pace environment with ability to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and respond to day-to-day functional needs.
- Change Agent – Ability to lead and be productive through organization change and challenges
- Work across the organization as a thought partner; maneuvers through matrix complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics
- Trusted partner/influencer to bring increased credibility to the capacity planning function and gain buy-in from all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively communicate and/or present capacity plans and respond to questions from technical groups and management
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives with diplomacy and confidentiality between multiple groups across the organization.
- Drives operational excellence related to workforce management call center forecast accuracy, sets goals and reviews metrics with all levels of leadership team to ensure consistent quality performance and make proactive recommendations to minimize variances
- Develop and communicate all operational and call center short & long term plans
- Monitors, tracks and analyzes call center service level performance and scheduling assumptions
- Recommend remediation plans where necessary
- Engage business leaders in business strategy discussions all things workforce management related including determining workforce implications; translating business strategy into human capital needs and potential impacts
- Identify trends and incorporates those trends into long term FTE forecasts
- Set goals and reviews metrics with all levels of leadership team to ensure consistent quality performance
- Develop and implement changes that improve overall organizational and operational processes that create productivity and efficiency gains, simplifying the business
- Utilize data to enhance customer service, manage workflow, make changes to the business and establish an environment focused on exceptional customer service
- Build and develop a high performing team plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department to deliver on and exceed business expectations
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability