Manager Business Operations
We’re Direct Energy (DE) Solar—the leading residential solar specialist in the country; a believer of change, technology, and goodwill; an enthusiast for renewable energy and a greener planet.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or other relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience managing functional teams providing service support.
- Experience with personnel management; managing and mentoring junior managers and supervisors.
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years management experience.
- Manage Accounts Receivable team, responsible for billing, collection, and payment receipt for all accounts, including homeowners, finance partners, third-party owners, and incentive agencies.
- Manage Finance Administration team, responsible for submitting project milestone packages to loan and third-party owner partners to ensure compliance and trigger payment.
- Manage Incentives Administration team, responsible for solar incentive programs, including but not limited to state grants, Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs), and property tax credits.
- Develop and maintain a detailed view of current and future finance and incentive offerings to help inform and drive business development decision making around finance product development in current markets and entry into new markets.
- Manage other project management support functions, such as centralized permit and/or interconnection applications, as identified and centralized.
- Mentor and develop subordinate managers and supervisors responsible for each team;
- Identify and implement improvements to simplify and streamline internal team processes and team support of the greater business;
- Assist in maintaining company relationships with loan partner, third-party owner, and state, local, and utility incentive agencies;
- Ensure complete company records of all customer paperwork and communications with regards to team functions;
- Work across teams and act as a resource to Sales, Field Operations, Accounting, and Customer Care in problem solving or referring customer issues to the appropriate area;
- Participate in special projects, department activities, and other duties as assigned.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability