The Senior Maintenance will work within an integrated maintenance team of personnel. You will interact with plant and field operations, quality assurance and control, supervisors, planners, engineers, and maintenance personnel to perform specific diagnostic and repair services on equipment at the plant and in the field. Reporting to the Plant Foreman, you will maximize the cost efficiency of operations and pursue value-added opportunities to enhance assets. This position requires residence in the Hanlan Robb area of Alberta; staffing center is Edson with company transportation provided.
- Perform diagnostic and repair services
- Assist in maintaining complete and accurate related records
- Assess and apply safety procedures and compliance
- Ensure that all safe work policies, standards, codes of practice, and procedures are enforced
- Improve the reliability of operations
- Assist maintenance for operations within the Hanlan Robb area, as well as third party facilities
- Assist with full maintenance process as it relates to safe processing of natural gas
- Journeyman instrumentation certificate with inter-provincial red seal required
- Senior experience in an instrumentation role; experience in a sour gas facility
- Experience with DCS, PLC and SCADA systems
- Experience with various analyzers (H2S, GC, ADA) would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve; maintenance data gathering, manipulation and analysis
- Strong computer skills required; experience with computer managed maintenance systems
- Complete understanding of maintenance methodology
- Ability to make sound decisions while working with limited supervision
- Demonstrated experience as a team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Dual certification in instrumentation and electrical trades, is preferred
Centrica Exploration & Production (C E&P) is an international business operating in the UK, Netherlands, Norway, Canada and Trinidad and Tobago, delivering a balanced mix of gas and oil production, power generation and energy trading. C E&P (Canada) is a top ten gas weighted producer in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin with 6760 operating wells and over 600 people across our Western Canada operations.
We operate our businesses reliably and efficiently and by strategically developing energy resources to meet growing consumer demands. Our continuing success is driven by a high performance, pioneering and safety focused culture where the achievements of our people really matter and make a difference.
Please visit our careers page at https://www.centrica.com/careers to apply online.