Senior Sales and Sales Development Manager
The Senior Sales and Sales Development Manager manages sales of the company’s products and services. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through proper planning, training, development and management of sales reps. Identifies additional opportunities and strategies to increase sales throughout the organization.
Bachelor’s in Business or Marketing or 7+ years of related experience
Required Work Experience:
- 15+ years of sales management experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales training and coaching
- Experience transforming Care Center to a Sales and Care Center of Excellence
- 5+ years of experience in the warranty industry
- 15+ years of experience in the deregulated energy industry
- Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in problem-solving
- Ability to manage all details for a variety of projects and meet deadlines
- Develops and manages effective programs to compensate, train, coach and appraise sales reps.
- Manage the sales of a variety of Direct Energy warranty products and services to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing in establishing an annual sales plan for the company.
- Develop and oversee sales efforts of 160 agents within an inbound and outbound call center environment.
- Responsible for providing an annual sales plan and quarterly and monthly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan.
- Assist with recruiting of high performing sales agent’s.
- Assist with interviewing of high performing sales individual’s.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop sales strategies to increase market share in all product lines.
- Identify new channels and other opportunities for sales both within and outside the organization.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Coordinates company resources to ensure stable sales growth in company products and services.
- Collaborates with accounting to control budgets for sales promotion.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Review expenses and recommended economies.
- Educates sales team by establishing ongoing programs/seminars in the areas of multi-product sales, improved sales presentation strategies and more to ensure ongoing peak sales performance.
- Develop and establish effective, efficient and scalable sales processes.
- Provide the team’s with motivation, counseling and skills development.
- Create a team environment that motivates employees, manages performance, recognizes achievement and develops staff.
- Drive an organizational culture that’s highly supportive of sales.
- Support and adhere to all company personnel policies, and disciplinary action procedures.
Training and Coaching:
- Develop and deploy cutting-edge world-class sales training for the organization.
- Develop and deploy all sales coaching programs to reinforce and integrate skills.
- Provide ongoing advanced sales training skills to all team members.
- Provide sales coaching program to assist with skills integration and improve performance.
- Transform Care Center to a Sales and Care Center of Excellence.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text