Warehouse Associate - Frederick, MD
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at the lowest cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Airtron Maryland Division is looking for a full time Warehouse Associate. This position will be located in Frederick, MD .
The schedule will be Monday - Friday, 6a.m. - 2:30p.m. EST. Weekends may be required.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the daily operation of the warehouse by receiving, storing, delivering and picking products and materials.Delivers or picks up equipment and materials to from job sites, vendors or supply houses
- Receive and verify incoming products and enter onto a computer system Load and unload shipments Stock products
- Accurate pulling/packing materials for job orders
- Performing inventory control, auditing and scanning.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for all associates Sort and place materials and products on proper rack locations Operate warehouse equipment, including a forklift Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify supervisor.
- Perform other general warehouse duties as assigned Comply with OSHA guidelines
- DOT Certified preferred
- Previous Warehouse experience a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand for long periods throughout the day
- Must have a valid driver’s license, required
- Prior forklift experience
Candidates must be able to pass the following pre-employment requirements:
MVR Driving Record Check
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability