Pensions Investment Operations Analyst
The role supports the investment team in the implementation of investment activities and portfolio reporting. There are several aspects to this:
- Maintaining the investment transactions log and monitoring of available cash balances
- Processing investment instructions, investment calls and cash transfers
- Managing information and data collation from fund managers for ad hoc projects and requests
- Running weekly updates of in-house spreadsheets used by the team for portfolio monitoring
- Assisting the team on manager performance analysis and monitoring
- Completion of operational forms e.g. account and market opening forms
- Checking and processing of professional and fund manager fees
- Assisting with regular portfolio reporting to the investment committee
- The investment team is small, therefore it is important that the individual can work in a small team and is willing to pitch in where necessary
- To minimise the risk of incorrect payments and financial errors it is important that the individual has a high attention to detail
- Due to the multiple elements of the role the individual needs to be well organised
Minimum B in English and Maths GCSE
• Strong Excel skills
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing Pensions Investment Operations Analyst R9923757 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.