Here at British Gas we are looking to improve the way we work by ensuring our field based teams have everything they need to support them with providing a great level of service for our customers. Part of their role is talking to customers about relevant products and lead generating or selling where appropriate.
As our new Performance Analyst joining our dynamic sales team, you will be looked at to provide analytical and process support on the ground to enable our field based teams have the latest up to date information.
Based at our HQ in Staines (TW18) (only 25 minutes from Clapham). competitive salary with annual bonus scheme, 25 days holiday and other benefits such as flexsa.
What you will be up to
The Performance Analyst will focus on the management of and delivery of our KPI’s to ensure clear and accurate reporting of field performance; completing analysis of performance trends over time; completing analysis of lead/sale funnels to understand areas for improvements including process optimisation; and producing forecasting models. You will be expected to spend time with our operational teams to fully understand the business and the performance drivers.
We are lookin for someone with
- Proven experience within forecast planning where you can demonstrate through the use of dashboards and trends where the business is succeeding or failing.
- Experience in delivering information in a clear and precise analytical manner
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to creative relatively complex models
- Ability to use insight and data and translate into working information for senior leadership for critical business decision making
- A strong working knowledge of Excel as this will be your main tool
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Performance Analyst R9918074’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.