Regional Sales Manager - Outside Sales
Home Warranty of America– A Direct Energy Company, is a nationwide leader in the home warranty industry. We provide high value and protection against the ever-increasing cost of home and appliance repair. At Home Warranty of America, We have built our business on simplifying the lives of our customers. Our products assist homeowners by lessening the out of pocket costs to expensive repairs or replacements of home appliances and systems when a break or failure occurs. Our customers are looking for value in a home warranty company and we believe our 13 Month Home Warranty Program offers just that. www.hwahomewarranty.com
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Regional Service Sales Manager is a “player coach” who excels at strategically developing his/her list of agreed prospects. The manager works with assigned sales and operations representatives to assist and develop opportunities that belong to them. He/She manages the performance of those representatives to achieve success for the overall company. The goal is to achieve order intake, profit, growth, customer, and employee satisfaction goals. This Manager works with national and local sales teams to increase market share, develop new markets, improve gross margins, enhance sales team performance, and implement business strategies and plans.
- Deploys and motivates sales staff to achieve successful execution of all sales activities.
- Develops new Regional Accounts in order to achieve growth and sales targets.
- Acts as company representative and liaison to customers and local authorities to capitalize on local market opportunities, foster successful relationships
- Develops, recommends and implements appropriate action plans to attain order intake plan, maximize employee talents and achieve outstanding customer and employee satisfaction for assigned geographic area.
- Formulates sales strategies for pre-qualified opportunities that contribute to the company’s growth plans
- Coaches, Mentors, and trains sales employees to increase selling effectiveness and achieve company objectives, including call planning activities, Strategic Selling, Financial Selling, Executive Selling, and Presentation Skills, long range planning and performance management (goal setting, one on one coaching sessions, and periodic performance and account reviews), with particular emphasis on large target or key account sales.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of Sales Funnel information in Sales Force dot com.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant standards and regulations as well as all company policies and procedures.
- Will be responsible to exceed a personal sales quota.
- To ensure each member of staff is able to do their job, to make sure that each person receives the necessary and appropriate training, to maintain a good working environment and to ensure all Human Resource guidelines and procedures are followed when managing and recruiting staff.
- Conduct Staff Dialogues with all direct reports in a timely manner and take part in staff recruitment.
- Tracks competitor activities, client needs, products, systems, prices, reports and recommends changes and improvements to Direct Energy management when appropriate.
- Works closely with the Head of Sales
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Four years in college/university resulting in a Bachelor's degree. Emphasis on Sales, Engineering or Marketing. This can be substituted for work experience.
Areas of competence
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct personnel toward achievement of a common goal.
- Proven track record in a solutions sales role.
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills are required to interact with all levels of an organization, including customers, vendors and employees.
- Strong business acumen, Organizational and management skills. Understanding of the Real Estate Market (Channels) and the interactions between agents, title companies and mortgage lenders and home owners.
- 7-10 Years experience with a strong background in complex solutions sales at a senior level.
- Experience with Building Automation, Performance Contracting, and HVAC systems.
The IndividualDirect Energy and
its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability