Performance & Reward Partner
Performance & Reward Partner
Salary £38k - £44k (Dependent on Skills & Experience), plus excellent benefits
Working within the Service & Repair Performance Development team, you will support the Performance Engagement Agenda across the Field Operation by providing business insight and developing solutions to aid the delivery of a first class customer service, supporting the achievement of our full potential.
The ongoing administration, development and governance of our reward schemes across Field Operations will also form an important part of your role ensuring our reward schemes encourage the right behaviours, add value and are fully compliant.
Your New Role
- Responsible for supporting the ongoing Performance Engagement Agenda within the Field Operation, by maintaining the data feeds to our Performance Engagement tools.
- Contribute to the development of our performance development and insight tools by seeking continuous feedback from Area Managers & Service Managers and developing additional builds to the system, working in conjunction with the wider team and IS teams as appropriate.
- Develop and analyse reports required to provide relevant insight into the performance of the field operation.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and management summaries to key stakeholders in order to provide recommendations and insight from the available data.
- Support with the preparation of field reward reports and process payment files where required.
- Analyse and review the effectiveness of our Field Operations Reward schemes providing insight around the performance of the schemes and any areas of risk supporting and attending scheme governance review sessions.
- Adhere to FCA obligations and best practice including - Manage operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate; Ensure information systems are operated to the required standard to maintain accurate and secure records; Ensure there are adequate resources, including contingency arrangements, to run the business and meet our customer commitments; Ensure the team understand and adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures; Adhere to the Competence and Training framework policy and procedures to ensure each team member attains and maintains the required competency level to perform their role and, in particular, to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly and are properly informed; and Apply British Gas values in all day to day activities.
Essential Technical Skills
- Strong experience of developing reporting using Business Objects or SAS
- Strong Experience of using Visual Basic for Applications to develop automated solutions including connecting to and managing databases applications
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills including database design and development of complex queries
We are looking for a well organised and highly numerate Reward Partner with a strong background in data analytics who can interpret data and produce reports in order to understand opportunities, challenges and potential risks.
What you can expect from us
We promote an open, friendly and welcoming culture and understand the need for a healthy work-life balance, and through a number of well being initiatives to suit your individual lifestyle we aim to ensure that you as an employee feel valued.
We offer a generous salary up to £44K (dependant on experience) plus a flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle, enabling you to perform to the best of your ability, safe in the knowledge that your life outside of the working environment is also considered.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Performance & Reward Partner R9920585’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.