Projects Team Co-ordinator
Centrica Storage Limited (CSL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Centrica plc and is legally, financially and physically separate from the rest of Centrica. CSL operates the Rough gas storage facility in the southern North Sea and the Easington onshore gas processing terminal in East Yorkshire. It is the largest gas storage facility in the UK, providing approximately 70% of space and able to meet approximately 10% of the UK’s current peak gas demand.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Projects Team Coordinator to join our team.
- Location: Hedon (Hull)
- 12 month fixed term contract
What will you be doing?
Through the use of effective organisational, co-ordination and management skills, you will manage the project documentation database, monitoring the status of project documentation as the projects progress through each stage of the gated Project Management Process from initial conception, scope definition and approval, through to successful implementation and close out.
You’ll also support the project team in delivering technical change and projects efficiently and effectively.
Your day to day duties will include:
- The management of all project technical documentation workflow, ensuring that documents are reviewed by Engineers, Operational Asset Representatives and other relevant personnel in a timely manner
- Facilitates the review and continuous improvement of project management processes
- Coordination of all project management procedure updates within CSL’s Operations Management System
- Administration, maintenance and control of up to date document tracking registers i.e Deferrals, RFQ’s
- Create and manage the Project Centralised Filing system including archiving of closed projects
- General clerical and office based duties
- Support the facilitation of office moves and requirements
- Manage all team events such as onsite and offsite meetings and all team building activities including management of agenda’s and presentations
- Provide cover for the Project Controls Manager and Project Support Assistant as required to include, raising of PR’s and SES in the SAP system and general weekly and monthly reporting requirements
To be great in this role you will be....
- Preferably be ONC (Or similar) qualified with experience and knowledge in project and document management within the upstream oil and gas industry
- Have experience in stakeholder relationship management within a technical function
- Be able to analyse problems and make decisions to resolve issues in a logical and concise manner
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Must pay attention to detail and be able to plan and work to deadlines
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
Centrica Storage Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Centrica plc. With our head office in Staines and main engineering office in Hedon, we operate the Rough gas storage facility in the southern North Sea, the York off and onshore gas processing facility and the Easington onshore gas processing terminal in East Yorkshire. Our Rough gas storage facility, the largest in the UK represents around 75% of UK’s current storage capacity. Gas is stored in the Rough field on behalf of a large number of customers, including utilities, gas traders and gas producers. Centrica Storage's commercial team is separated from those parts of Centrica that deal in gas supply, gas shipping, trading and storage procurement
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Projects Team Co-ordinator R9923784’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.