Direct Energy is seeking a Quantitative Analyst to work with our marketing team in our Greenway Plaza office. This position will Design, develop, implement, and maintain marketing databases. Perform analysis and forecasting by creating special reports from marketing databases. Report customer trends and summarize statistical data in user reports. Assist in creating and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies. Recognized as advanced individual contributor. Considered subject matter expert within discipline. Conducts highly complex work critical to the organization. Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment. May assist less experienced peers. Typically requires 10 to 14 years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Utilize statistical analysis and BI tools to support data science-driven decision processes at the enterprise and individual stakeholder level. Apply analytic techniques to optimize marketing efforts for customer acquisition, retention, and attrition, LTV, ROI and marketing optimization strategies, planning and analysis.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Statistics, Economics, Math or quantitative field a must, plus 8+ yrs. experience; or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or strategic marketing plus 12+ yrs. related experience
- Hands-on expertise in analytic programs such as SAS, SQL, R, Tableau, SPSS
- Advanced SAS skills including macro, statistical analysis
- Advanced SQL skills with expertise in query optimization.
- Advanced Excel skills in Pivot Tables, Macros, VLOOKUP, and other advanced features
- Data management skills in a large enterprise data warehouse environment
- 5+ years working within an enterprise data warehouse Big Data environment
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Net Promoter Score, NPS, is a plus
- Experience in the energy business, loyalty programs, financial products or membership industry, preferred
- Build and refine predictive and descriptive analysis to improve insights, enhance data-driven strategies, decision making insight/recommendations, and improve profitability
- Manage campaign execution, scheduling and allow for target new offers to different customer segments at different prices/offers through different sales channels.
- Work with stakeholders to assess business needs and develop analytic project plans/strategy
- Communicate with stakeholders and channel leaders to determine their needs, plan/organize, and discuss progress and results.
- Present results, insights, and final recommendations clients internal and/or external and senior management
- Partner with internal and external clients to identify business opportunities and develop new applications for analytics
- Keen ability to visualize data through graphing/charting (strong Power Point skills and writing are essential)
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Define new business improvement opportunities
- Develop actionable insights across customer lifecycle by segment, products and channels by integrating information with behavioral data/segmentation and risk
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>