Digital Marketing Specialist
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will lead all nurturing efforts for new and existing leads, primarily for our commercial and industrial side of the business. The role will include responsibility of strategically implementing inbound lead nurturing programs, with the main goal of converting inbound leads to marketing qualified leads that ultimately become sales qualified. The right person for this role will also have experience in marketing automation and tracking. Experience with Marketo is a plus.
This individual will be responsible for not only strategic thinking – but also tactical execution of our lead nurturing program using a variety of channels including, but not limited to, email marketing, social media and SEO/SEM.
This individual will work closely with the Marketing and Sales Teams to continuously improve the quality of the Leads and make process adjustments as needed. In addition, this person will be responsible for creating Marketing campaigns that will leverage the insights that originate from our Data Science Team.
Additionally, this role will require someone who can collaborate with a large marketing team, including in-house designers and writers, to achieve a comprehensive and clear message to both key stakeholders and audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing field
- 2-3 years of Digital Marketing Experience specifically
- Experience working with Marketing Automations tools such as Marketo or Pardot
- Strong project management skills
- Strong aptitude for reporting & analytics
- Ability to support multiple tasks & deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders across a complex organizational structure
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Energetic and accountable work style/comfortable working under tight timelines and with a sense of urgency even when information may be ambiguous
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text