Talent Acquisition Specialist
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in high volume recruiting in a contact center environment
- Must be able to manage competing demands, multi-task and be flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a multi-location level
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite of applications
Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
Located in Tempe, AZ this position is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to Direct Energy’s contact center. This position delivers high quality and high volume professional candidates across the contact center and advances delivery by tracking the recruitment process, interviewing, managing and facilitating on-boarding sessions and providing guidance on sourcing.
Provide exceptional client service and full lifecycle recruiting:
Building Stakeholder Partnerships
- Confer with business leadership to identify personnel needs, high volume workforce planning strategies and search assignments in a contact center environment.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Attend recruitment update meetings and lead recruiting projects
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed
- Strategically leverage online and personal network recruiting resources as well as applicant tracking systems to identify and recruit the very best candidates. We are seeking talent advisors.
- Create and execute local recruiting events that attract top talent to the contact center
- Develop innovative methods to attract diverse talent into the organization
- Partner with the managers and business partners to develop an effective recruiting strategy
- Leverage social media and various other online tools to tap in to potential candidates
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and educational background
- Prescreen candidates
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position
- Build relationships with hiring managers and ensure that they are familiar with Direct Energy’s recruiting policies and practices as well as Federal Laws that apply to recruiting
- Perform detailed background/reference checks on selected candidates and review results with hiring managers (as needed)
- Work with the hiring managers to extend offers of employment to selected candidates within the guidelines of Direct Energy’s recruiting and hiring policies
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required
- Prepare new hire paperwork via Workday ensuring accuracy of all required forms.
- Administrative tasks associated with the recruiting process including processing paperwork, tracking applications and background consent forms, and using Workday to save applicable forms and paperwork, etc.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability