Customer Success Specialist
Distributed Energy is a global business unit within Centrica, with the mission to help customers unlock value via the energy-consuming and energy-producing assets they have on their own sites and assist them in developing new energy solutions and assets to meet their needs. In North America, we have existing and forthcoming solutions that we want to offer to customers within the commercial, industrial, and institutional sectors.
The Customer Success team, in which this role resides, is responsible for ensuring that customers achieve their goals through our ongoing products like Panoramic Power and Demand Response, and for delivering value and exceptional customer experience through our products and services.
- 5-15 years of work experience with a demonstrated history of
- 3 or more years of customer-facing experience including issue resolution and solution development
- Experience in customer success or customer adoption/retention a strong plus
- Experience in consulting, technology delivery, or account management helpful
- Bachelor’s degree required
This Customer Success Specialist role will be focused primarily on our Panoramic Power customers and is responsible for understanding the customers’ goals and needs and helping them receive the greatest value possible from Panoramic Power and the Energy Insights it provides. Responsibilities include taking the customer through onboarding, initial adoption, establishing proper goals and customer metrics, use of product features, application of product enhancements, education on product roadmap, and ultimately customer satisfaction and customer retention. They also play a critical role in renewals, cross-sell and upsell of other products and services and need to be conversant in all DE&P products.
The Customer Success Specialist will be expected to:
- Develop a strong practical expertise with the Panoramic Power technology, PowerRadar customer interface, app use, and customized reports.
- Form a trusted relationship with assigned customers in advising on the use of the product and the technology.
- Assist customers in defining objectives for their use of the software and in establishing best practices in the use of the product
- Fully understand the end to end process of scoping and installing the product, set proper expectations, and ensure timely delivery that meets expectations
- Understand the Panoramic value proposition and use cases by vertical and customer type, and help illustrate and deliver these for customers.
- Work with Panoramic Insights to deliver custom reports, engage in follow ups
- Understand the product road map, communicate the relevant future enhancements to customers, and provide feedback to product teams.
- Develop a working knowledge of all other DE&P products and identify when there could be opportunities to add additional value and route accordingl
and ensure customer becomes comfortable with the Panoramic interfaces
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>