Head of Online Employee Experience
Reporting to the Group Internal Communications Director, the Head of Digital Employee Experience is responsible for Centrica’s employee facing digital channels strategy, and for developing, maintaining, measuring and evolving those channels. Leading and inspiring a team of digital experts, the role holder will provide digital solutions focused on collaboration, communication and knowledge sharing across Centrica to improve colleague effectiveness and engagement, underpinning the One Centrica strategy and helping Centrica meet its business objectives.
- Own the development, management and evolvement of the employee facing digital strategy across the Centrica group;
- Manage, govern, measure and continually evolve the digital communication and collaboration channels (intranet, Yammer, digital signage, video on demand, digital email, teamsites, mobile apps);
- Manage and govern group wide content management policies, design standards and best practices;
- Responsible for the development and delivery self service tools & templates on these channels;
- Provide expert digital consultancy to internal customers and stakeholders across Centrica to improve efficiency, effectiveness and collaboration;
- Manage strategic relationships with preferred/key suppliers of digital solutions and platforms;
- Establish and share best practice, working with organisations external to Centrica;
- Provide regular reporting on channel effectiveness;
- Own and manage the IS Change Plan activities for Internal Communications.
- The ability to think and act strategically and the expertise to develop and lead a high performing team;
- Superb relationship management, influencing and interpersonal skills at levels;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment with constant challenges and pressures;
- Ability to translate technical information into business language.
Useful work experience needed:
- Significant experience of managing digital collaboration and communications solutions within a large, matrix organisation;
- Excellent technical understanding of digital platforms and solutions (i.e. Sharepoint, digital signage, Enterprise Social Networks etc);
- Significant experience of large scale technical projects (platform/tool implementations, migrations, etc).
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button. To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Chris.Powell@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Head of Online Employee Experience R9922854’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.