Commercial Installation Manager
The Commercial Installation Manager is responsible for designing a quality specification and quotation to suit the needs of the customer in bespoke and small business markets.
Please note the location of this patch is down the East Coast of England between Newcastle & Nottingham, applicants must be flexible and support business needs.
Safety, Compliance and Conduct
- Provide a survey that ensures we can reduce risk and time to deliver installations
- Carry out a personal risk assessment and ensure that you are safe within the area of work
- Adhere to any local HS&E requirements as required by the customer
- Carry out a hazard assessment to support the management of the installation
- Complete a site detail update to provide direction to the installer to support the customers installation
- Take photographs that identify specific hazards or job requirements and photograph as a minimum the applicance(s), flue(s), gas and electric meters.
- Carry out survey of customer premises, establishing their wants and needs
- Provide a level of service to the customer that supports our customer journey and NPS targets
- Generate a quotation using an ipad based on individual customer needs and pricing to support business growth and success.
- Present a professional image to the customer
- Deliver revenue and conversion in line with financial plans.
- Ensure that we are pricing competitively to win business but ensure the business is not loss making
- Complete the quote using the ipad and application, pricing to support business growth and success.
Experience in a similar role will be essential, strong technical skills and commercial acumen is a must.
You will have experience of:
- Strong communication and management of stakeholders
- Evidence of strong Coaching and facilitating skills
- Sales and specification experience
- Creative and able to implement initiatives to improve performance
- Thorough understanding of what delivers great customer service
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Becki.Brunetti@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Commercial Installation Manager R9923006’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com