Retail Marketing and Events Mgr.
NY, New York City
Centrica Connected Home / Marketing
- Significant first-hand experience managing consumer events for a premier brand.
- Experience managing physical event asset development with agencies and vendors (signage, display stands, collateral, etc).
- Experience with retail marketing, including development of in-store assets.
- Comprehensive management of events, from initial briefing, vendor management through to on-site coordination.
- Well versed in event success measurements
- Understanding of retail partnership marketing with evidence of providing business updates to stakeholders for shared campaigns.
- Consumer electronics, mobile, or technology brand experience desirable.
- Experience with subscription or monthly recurring revenue business would be beneficial.
- 3rd party agency management experience will also be an advantage.
- Ability to bring projects in on time and under budget.
- Experience managing detailed event production timelines.
- Comfort with audio/visual equipment, such as digital displays
- Strong and confident communicator, able to articulate brand expressions, as well as collaborate with a diverse network of partners and external providers.
- Excellent English language skills.
- College degree from a top institution.
- Lead all Hive experiential activity to immerse, educate and delight consumers about the Hive brand and services.
- Develop and deliver annual consumer events calendar.
- Manage agencies on the design and production of physical assets.
- Systematically test and learn approaches to maximize results from activation events.
- Collaborate with Social Media team to enable collection of assets such as video, images, customer testimonials, etc. at events).
- Coordinate with public relations to integrate influencers and press as appropriate.
- Work with internal marketing team and agencies to develop collateral and event materials, including obtaining approvals (product, commercial, brand, legal sign offs).
- Manage on-the-ground event staff.
- Plan and deliver the Hive retail-marketing plan.
- Collaborate with NA CH’s retail business development team to define and deliver against clear objectives for each retail partnership.
- Proactively establish, develop and maintain collaborative relationships directly with retailer partners to shape and leverage marketing opportunities
- Liaise closely with retailer channel teams to maximize customer opportunities and wider sales initiatives. Key activities will include DM, Email and in store promotional opportunities.
- Be well versed in retailer business objectives and seek out opportunities within the partnerships to move Hive business objectives forward.
- Collaborate with customer operations team on retailer training activities.
Overall marketing management
- Manage development approvals for marketing materials that feature Connected Home products (product, commercial, brand, legal sign offs).
- Collect performance reporting from events/retailer campaigns and share across the Connected Home organization as appropriate.
- Ensure consistency and alignment of all activities with global brand standards.
- Take all necessary steps to mitigate any risks to the Hive brand as a result of activity within this role.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>