Customer Advocacy Analyst
The VOC & VOA Contact Center Closed Loop Analyst or Customer Advocacy Analyst is considered to be a subject matter expert for energy customers and employees supporting NA Home. This role will support the sales floor and work closely with the Vendor Management Team by serving as a subject matter expert by answering questions related to Voice Of the Customer (VOC) & Voice of the Agent (VOA), TX and USN initiatives, complaints, call research, etc. This position will require a high level of detail and will be responsible for tracking and logging/recording of all pertinent data in a timely and accurate manner in relation to VOC & VOA. In addition, the Contact Center Closed Loop Analyst will be responsible for ensuring accurate tracking of all inbound VOC & VOA surveys and related customer call-backs. Additionally, this position will be responsible for working with many internal and external partners.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
• High school diploma or GED required, some college experience or degree preferred
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 6 months working within designated line of business this position will support, preferred
• A minimum of 2-5 years sales and service support experience, preferred
• Must possess exceptional service skills
• Able to make decisions with limited supervision
• Effectively translates complex information into common terms
• Exceptional communication skills
• Possess excellent technology skills and strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite/Excel
• Type 30+ WPM, and ability to navigate through several internet based applications
• Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigation skills
• Up to 25% travel required.
• Own and Coordinate weekly VOC & VOA call (i.e. provide system enhancement suggestions, business improvements & customer feedback) and provide feedback to Vendor Management and Phoenix Retention Teams (may assist with vendor sites).
• Analyze VOC & VOA surveys sent by customers as a priority for immediate resolution, coaching or business improvement.
• Research and communicate Brand NPS/Red Alert callback tracker to Customer Experience Team.
• Coordinate customer call-backs utilizing down time/available time agents to drive resolution of outstanding complaints and/or issues relating to the VOC survey and/or USN Loyalty calls.
• Ensure the closed-loop process is followed through to completion, engaging other departments as required.
• Communicate weekly promoter and detractor surveys to internal operations team.
• Develop and support Agents by providing and delivering a Best-In-Class level of service and coaching in areas of processes, procedures and customer service within the Discovery, POGO, ECM, and Peace Systems.
• Identify root cause or breaks in process and provide essential materials to support coaching at internal and vendor sites.
• Daily audit of VOC & VOA Results Manager to ensure we are within 48 hour SLA of when survey received.
• Ensure care agents receive updates to policy changes, requirement and products. Coordinate and communicate, update changes and requirements to projects, etc. to the contact center, related to energy.
• Analyze and mitigate all complaint oriented contact center activity in coordination w/ OTP Complaints team in Tulsa. Must engage with and verify possible L3 and L4 complaints (PUC/BBB).
• Work closely with and support the Vendor Management and Phoenix Retention Teams with ad-hoc requests and inquiries.
• Proactively identify issue(s) and constructively drive resolution within your capabilities, engaging other DE stakeholders as required.
• Lead by example, able to model the desired level of process techniques and ability to follow all agent processes to assist callers creating a positive working environment.
• Continually develop and maintain solid state-specific energy knowledge, promotions, practices & procedures (TX/USN).
• Must be able to pro-actively find solutions for issues that will impact our ability, as a company to meet our customer’s expectations, by discussing and finding solutions with direct customer/team involvement.
• Self-Management – Needs minimal supervision, self-motivated, and comfortable in a fast paced environment.
• Reliable and dependable, views problems as opportunities to create new solutions
• Works with Supervisors to develop the Agents to consistently perform with accuracy, speed, and the highest level of integrity and respect for their respective customers.
• Utilize processes to maximize work flow and work to minimize causes of customer dissatisfaction by educating agents and customers.
• Review training to make sure it is correct and up to date (New Hire and WBT).
• Submit DoneDone tickets for escalated POGO system issues.
• Develop templates for new processes and partner with internal and external resources.
• Alert internal resources of potential issues or discrepancies.
• PTJ investigation, data review and resolution of any associated disputes.
• Attend calibrations calls, complaints calls, KM Bulletin/Alerts calls, etc.
• Provide leadership in coaching, mentoring support and aid to agents who need assistance. Side by side monitoring and on-the-floor support may be required.
• Review USN/TX Knowledge Management Alerts in partnership with KM and L&D/Back Office teams to ensure accuracy and communicated effectively internally/externally.
• Listen to call recordings as required to validate agent/customer interaction.
• During high call volume or when needed may be responsible for taking inbound calls.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability