Electrician - Mister Sparky Electric
Mister Sparky Electric, a Direct Energy company, is hiring!
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com
JOB SUMMARY: Performs and coordinates the installation, and service, of electric and electronic components in a residential setting.
- Install, maintain and repair installed existing equipment and related AC and DC existing branch circuits and feeders including "but not limited to" low voltage control circuits, motors, transformers, and electrical distribution panels.
- Determines general condition of all electrical equipment, be able to troubleshoot electrical malfunctions and determine extent of necessary repairs.
- Work with and understand blueprints, electrical schematics and job specifications as it applies to your craft.
- Ability to determining and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing repair projects.
RequirementsMINIMUM TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Must have prior, successful experience as an Electrician.
- Must display strong communication
skills and technical competence.
- Must sign the Company Code of Ethics
ResponsibilitiesMINIMUM TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- 3+ years residential electrician
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a thorough
background check and drug screen
- Clean driving
- Ability to communicate effectively to clients about issues and provide
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website TextWe offer GREAT benefits, 401k, Company Vehicle & Gas Card, Vacation