Sales Coordinator - Airtron Heating and Air
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at the lowest cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
We are looking for a well organized Entry Level Sales Coordinator in our Airtron Heating and Air - Columbus, Ohio division!
The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers.
- Keep schedules, provide feedback, and complete accurate documentation
- Respond to all inquiries from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Assists in creating new and innovative ideas to sell product
- Reads and evaluates sales reports to assure accuracy
- Makes sure that sales orders are delivered in a timely fashion and according to the desires of customers
- Proven experience within an administrative position will be considered a plus
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Well organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level dedication
Airtron provides an excellent benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Company Match 401 K program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- Long / Short Term Disability
- We are a Equal Opportunity Employer.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability