Lead the deployment of the Group-agreed talent agenda and BU/Function-agreed talent priorities, and the associated tool/process/intervention development and execution.
- Lead and drive the implementation of BU/Function talent agendas including design and implementation of talent initiatives/tools/processes/interventions.
- Design and introduce the Group-wide talent solutions including design and implementation of talent initiatives/tools/processes/interventions.
- Work with the Talent Directors in the execution of Group-wide approaches to succession planning, potential assessment, flight risk, development planning, organisational capability review, leadership assessment and development, coaching, mentoring and 360° assessments.
- Provide specialist insight, prepare analysis and recommendations, support and track completion of action plans.
- Support Talent Directors in their work with Talent Boards as required.
- Present material and provide expert and influential guidance to HR stakeholders on talent management related matters.
- Actively drive collaboration across the Centrica talent network
- Share best practice and lead on development or assessment practice within the Talent Shared Service
- Subject matter expert in talent management / assessment / development (not talent acquisition).
- Excellent, persuasive communicator.
- Stakeholder/relationship management.
- Talent management/development intervention design/delivery/implementation.
- Consulting skills – ability to derive insight from conversations/data and propose/develop appropriate interventions.
- Future oriented and externally referenced – keeps up to date and ‘brings the outside in’.
- Comfortable and productive in ambiguity.
- Curious – asks questions and explores situations and causes thoroughly and objectively.
- Adaptable and flexible – can multi-task and collaborate freely on multiple deliverables for multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Certifications in talent management/development instruments preferred.
- Solid experience in a talent management / development / assessment role
- Experience of large, complex, matrixed organisations is a must.
Please note: This is not a Talent Acquisition role. That is taken care of by our Resourcing team.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Talent Manager R9919911 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.