Marketing Communications Coordinator
Panoramic Power, recently acquired by Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), is one of the world's leading provider of innovative energy management solutions. Coupling wireless sensor technology and a cloud-base analytics solution, companies across a wide range of industries gain critical and continuous insights into their energy usage and to optimize operations, processes and maintenance resources. We're helping customers in over 30 countries around the world thousands understand and optimize the energy and equipment performance layer in the Internet of Things.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will work with the Head of Marketing and others in the organization to support a wide range of marketing and communications activities. This position will coordinate and manage all logistics for tradeshows, oversee production of marketing collateral, and execute other elements of the marketing plans as needed. This individual will participate in multiple assigned projects simultaneously that will include event planning, implementation of marketing tactics, project documentation, ROI calculations, and status reporting. This is a great position for someone looking to build a career in marketing and gain exposure to many different aspects of marketing while being primarily focused on events. The ideal candidate will be looking to grow his or her career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field
- 1-2 years of experience in a Marketing field preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; interest in writing, editing and proofreading marketing content
- Ability to support multiple tasks & deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Self-starter able to juggle multiple projects and manage aggressive timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Top-notch interpersonal skills with the ability to engage well with executive-level individuals
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce a plus
- Coordinate logistics and deliverables for trade shows. Logistics can include: booking booth and meeting space, creation of registration badges, order tradeshow services, packing and sending exhibition material materials
- Work with vendors, e.g. exhibit house, printers, etc., to ensure timely, cost-effective execution
- Help coordinate marketing projects
- Work closely with Inside Sales on marketing / sales projects
- Provide marketing support to channel partners
- Analyze programs to determine overall return on investment (ROI).
- Ensure all vendors and business partners are paid in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Some travel may be required
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>