Summer Student Operations Analyst
Reporting to the Business Operations Support Manager of Centrica E&P Canada, you will work closely with Calgary operations teams and the field operations staff to enhance data integration and timely reporting. You are a friendly, efficient, professional who thrives in a challenging, fast paced role.
- Work collaboratively with operations stakeholders on reporting projects
- Explore as part of a team new reporting opportunities
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Review and update operations reporting process documentation
- Currently enrolled in a relevant post-secondary program, such as business, computer science and engineering technology
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft office suite (strong Excel preferred) and Outlook
- Adaptable and self-motivated to identify potential issues and ways to improve processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Energetic personality with strong initiative
- This role is open to students who currently reside in Calgary or the area
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Summer Student Operations Analyst R9922882’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.