Franchise Resourcing Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £44,000 - dependent on experience, plus bonus and benefits
The Franchise Resourcing Manager will drive the forecasting and manpower requirements within our franchise network to deliver the ability to meet the needs of our customers throughout the year and will support franchises to understand their resourcing needs on a continuous basis.
- Ensure that all franchise resourcing activity has a clear focus on delivering improved operational performance and supports positive customer outcomes
- Utilise forecasting data to create meaningful and simple to use data for franchises that allows them to understand their manpower requirements.
- Own and manage field capacity, working with franchises to ensure understanding of manpower requirements.
- Flag manpower shortfalls and proactively challenge franchises on how to address manpower needs and resolve mismatches.
- Escalate resourcing shortfalls were necessary and instigate contingency plans to manage gaps.
- Support the development of franchise plans and activities to reduce manpower gaps at source.
- Work in tandem with the UK Field Operations (UKFO) planning teams to ensure robust and accurate franchise resource forecasts are in place.
- Work closely with the Area Network Managers to ensure that manpower planning is managed on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with the British Gas Centrica Recruitment Teams to create a pipeline of engineer talent.
- Foster excellent relationships with the franchises to improve the Dyno brand.
- Build and maintain effective relationships throughout the DYNO and UKFO organisations, collaborating with all functions to improve the income and profitability of Dyno.
Skills and Experience:
- Confidence and credibility with strong communication skills to drive behavioural and performance improvement
- Effective networking and relationship building skills, with experience at interfacing at all levels throughout the franchise businesses.
- Knowledge and understanding of resource planning principles.
- Strong analytical and excel skills.
- Degree level calibre (or significant operational work experience)
- Knowledge of the Franchise Industry and it’s challenges
- Experience of field based operations and resource planning.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders in delivery of a service that delivers positive customer outcomes.
- A clear methodical approach to identifying improvement needs and ability to support appropriate interventions.
Additional Website Text