HR Process & Support Analyst
HR Process and Support Analyst UK
Salary; Competitive + bonus & excellent benefits
Location; Windsor with occasional travel to the US
As the HR Process and Support Analyst you’ll support the day to day operations of HR across a range of systems, along with ad-hoc project and change support.
What will you’ll be doing?
- Managing basic configuration of various HR Systems
- Supporting the design of new change requests along with various project initiatives
- Participate in all phases of system and integration testing, as required, including creation of test scenarios, performing functional tests, support of users during testers and defect resolution
- Owning a problem and managing its process to resolution whilst providing regular updates
- To manage all tickets in line with agreed policies and Target Resolution Times
- Record the details of the Incident, Service Request or Change Request within the Incident Management System
- Lead on resolving escalated support requests
- Proactively identify and /or correct errors in business processes, employee data or system configuration
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be:
- A solid understanding across a range of HR Systems (Workday, SAP HCM, SABA Learning, i-GRasp recruitment)
- Clear communicator able to present ideas/requirements, drive decisions and document solution
- Experience of working on Global Projects or within a Global Organisation
- Interaction skills – ability to work as part of a larger team
- Dealing with near and offshore teams as well as numerous 3rd Party teams
- The ability to work outside of comfort zone and across function
- Manage stakeholders relationships
- Project Management experience
- End User Support experience
- HR system implementation and/or BAU support essential
- Knowledge of SAP HCM, HR Talent Suite and payroll processes essential
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America).
At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: HR Process & Support Analyst R9922028’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.