HR Process and Support Analyst North America
- Solid understanding across a range of HR Systems (Workday, SAP HCM, SABA Learning, i-GRasp recruitment)
- Clear communicator able to present ideas/requirements, drive decisions and document solutions
- Experience of working on Global Projects or within a Global Organisation
- Interaction skills – ability to work as part of a larger team
- Dealing with near and offshore teams as well as numerous 3rd Party teams
- Ability to work outside of comfort zone and across functions
- Manage stakeholders relationships
- Project Management experience
- End User Support experience
- HR system implementation and/or BAU support essential
- Knowledge of SAP HCM, HR Talent Suite and payroll processes essential
To support the day to day operations of HR across a range of systems, along with ad-hoc project and change support.
- Manage basic configuration of various HR Systems
- Support the design of new change requests along with various project initiatives
- Participate in all phases of system and integration testing, as required, including creation of test scenarios, performing functional tests, support of users during testers and defect resolution.
- Owning a problem and managing its process to resolution whilst providing regular updates
- To manage all tickets in line with agreed policies and Target Resolution Times.
- To record the details of the Incident, Service Request or Change Request within the Incident Management System.
- Lead on resolving escalated support requests
- Proactively identify and /or correct errors in business processes, employee data or system configuration.
Additional Website Text