The Sales Manager drives sales growth through recruiting, training, coaching, and delivering a quality customer experience. The individual must be a self-motivated professional with a background spanning business development and sales. The individual should exhibit the ability to communicate timely and effectively, building a sales culture with a drive for achievement, accountability, and attention-to-detail.
- Ability to build relationships to include homeowners, professional partners, community leaders, and internal customers
- Strong work ethic and discipline with excellent territory and time management skills
- Performance management and coaching
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation
- Degree preferred in a business or technical field, including finance/accounting, engineering, economics, mathematics, or sciences. Proven business experience in a similar environment is acceptable alternative.
- 5 years of sales management experience
- 5 years in-home sales experience
- One call close experience a must
- Work duties performed in an office environment, and include accompanying sales representatives on in-home sales visits, canvassing, and events
- Maintaining consistent level of sales representative prospecting activity in the form of sales visits, partner relationships, and referrals.
- Delivering target net sales figures from each member of sales team while maintaining an acceptable cancellation rate
- Developing an effective sales team through recruiting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining
- Reviewing and analyzing daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports
- Conducting regular in-the-field coaching via sales shadowing and team selling
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text