Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Marketing Coordinator will support all marketing activities for the Marketing Team. This position will work with the Marketing Managers and Sales teams to coordinate marketing events, facilitate marketing campaigns, and execute other elements of the marketing plans as needed. This individual participates in multiple assigned projects simultaneously that will include event planning, implementation of marketing tactics, project documentation, ROI calculations, and status reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field
- 1-2 years of experience in a Marketing field preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong aptitude for reporting & analytics
- Ability to support multiple tasks & deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Support the tactical elements of marketing campaign execution, such as pulling campaign lists, working with internal and external creative partners, and creating campaigns in our automation tools, such as Marketo.
- Coordinate marketing projects associated with the Direct and Indirect (broker) channel.
- Manage development and production of timelines, ensuring timely program deployment.
- Ensure all communications meet legal and regulatory requirements and adhere to Direct Energy's brand guidelines.
- Manage spending for assigned marketing activities, ensuring they are on budget.
- Identify efficiencies and cost-saving opportunities for projects, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Analyze programs to determine overall return on investment (ROI).
- Prepares various marketing reports as needed.
- Ensure all vendors and business partners are paid in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as required.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text