Commercial Forecasting Analyst
The Commercial Forecasting Analyst will support UK Home Sales in the development of the annual operating plan, creation of planning and forecasting models and delivering rolling forecast capability for out turn forecast. Monitor performance against plans/forecasts and provide MI/ analytics and feeds for various performance meetings
This role is based in our Staines office
- Support the development of grounded commercial plans based on UK Home customer and product strategy, working closely with either the Head of Services Planning and Performance and Energy Planning and Performance Manager
- Support preparation of dashboard showing weekly performance against agrees targets (covering acquisition and retention), including driver analysis (e.g. lead rate, conversion rate) and channel
- Provide analytical support for development of forecasts of commercial performance vs. plan to give weekly view of month/quarter/annual outturn, covering acquisition and retention, for subset of products4. Support preparation for Channel Performance Meeting
- Within all aspects of the role put the Customer at the heart of decision making and support the UKES&S ambition to lead the digital transformation of our industry
The Ideal Candidate:
- A proven ability to forecast taking account a range of inputs over a range of timeframes across a range of channels
- Strong analytical skills with ability to create relatively complex models with a strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- A good communicator who is able to clearly articulate the workings of the analysis and drivers of performance based on a clearly structured driver tree logic
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Andy.Malyon@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: Commercial Forecasting Analyst R9918700’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.