Long Term Planning Analyst
Long Term Planning Analyst
Location: Chandler's Ford (SO53 2TA)
Salary: Competative salary plus excellent benefits
We are looking for a highly numerate and efficient long term planning analyst to support the delivery of Customer Service Resource Plans either on site or across multiple sites.
Your New Role
To support the Resource Planning teams to plan and schedule activity optimally thereby increasing the profitability of the business, remaining committed to treating customers fairly
- Contribute to the work-stream to deliver objectives to agreed targets
- Responsible for the production and development of resource plans/models/processes to forecast staffing levels, service levels and other key performance indicators
- Responsible for pre and post event analysis to enable ad-hoc scenario modelling that influences future resource decision making
- Plan accurate people schedules in eWFM that reflect the best possible outcome for our customers and people
- Manage the administration of eWFM in line with operational requirements and maintain the eWFM governance framework
- Design, maintain and develop governance processes across the Resource Planning teams
- Audit Resource Planning workforce management systems, working with other departments, to expand control points and gather accurate results
- Keep abreast of business strategy and operational issues to ensure work outputs reflect the latest information
- Organise and attend relevant meetings to resolve and give input to business improvements
- Ensure resource processes are followed at site level capturing variance to schedules and appropriate feedback and ensuring appropriate actions taken
What you will need to succeed
- Experience using eWFM (desirable)
- Ability to produce clear, concise documents and analysis using PowerPoint and Excel to facilitate comprehension and clear decision making
- A strong analytical background and excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Highly numerate with good accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of resource planning principles and practices would be helpful
What you can expect from us
We promote an open, friendly and welcoming culture and offer a generous salary, plus a self tailored and flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle. This will enable you to perform to the best of your ability, safe in the knowledge that your life outside of the working environment is also considered
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Long Term Planning Analyst R9922070’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.