Engineering Regional Manager
£40,000 basic +car allowance and excellent benefits
Centrica has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to join our ENER-G business in Salford, Manchester. ENER-G is a leading provider of sustainable and energy efficient solutions to clients in many private and public sector industries. We have a history of sustained growth and we have excellent opportunities for further significant expansion both in the UK and overseas.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Regional Manager will be responsible for the management of the NW & Midlands area (Lancashire, North Wales, Manchester, Birmingham). The unit consists of 2 Senior Engineers who have a total of 11 Engineers reporting into them.
The regional Manager needs to have experience in the power generation/CHP industry and have the ability to lead and motivate a team. Further responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Negotiate and manage subcontractors
- Plan the daily, reactive and planned maintenance activities
- Attend customer meetings
- Regular communication with Senior Engineers to assess fleet performance and maintenance requirements
- Ensure HSE&S compliance and safe working in accordance with the responsibilities listed in the company Health & Safety Policy Organisation
- Ensure work place risk assessments are carried out and up to date
- To provide overall line management of Senior Engineers and support their ongoing development
- Carry out checks on samples of engineer reports documentation
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Regional Manager R9920358’ in the subject title
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.