Accounts Receivable Administrator
We’re Direct Energy (DE) Solar—the leading residential solar specialist in the country; a believer of change, technology, and goodwill; an enthusiast for renewable energy and a greener planet.
- Management of customer accounts, including but not limited to billing (invoicing and credit memos), collections, customer service and working with customers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Track customer payment schedules; create/send invoices and post/apply cash receipts to customer accounts daily.
- Perform account reconciliations as necessary.
- Perform collections by phone and email regarding payment timing and expectations.
- Initiate and manage routine maintenance calls to customers.
- Ensure that Direct Energy Solar maintains a positive customer relationship throughout the payment collection process, resolving concerns and complaints and providing excellent customer service throughout the project.
- Manage the financing invoicing process by ensuring that accurate finance invoices are created and sent to the appropriate financing partners in a timely and efficient manner.
- Interact with Operations Department to coordinate payment collection by Project Leads and Installers.
- Maintain collection effort documentation for all customer payments and communications.
- Work across teams and act as a resource to Sales, Operations, and Customer Experience personnel in problem solving or referring customer issues to the appropriate area.
- Other duties as assigned.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability