Customer Relationship Advisor
We’re Direct Energy (DE) Solar—the leading residential solar specialist in the country; a believer of change, technology, and goodwill; an enthusiast for renewable energy and a greener planet.
- Excellent oral communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent writing skills using diplomacy and discretion.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and stay cool under pressure.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High level of computer literacy with command of office software including Outlook, Excel, Word, and familiarity with using database applications. Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Provide exceptional customer after care support and case management post-Operations hand-off, and throughout installation projects when necessary.
- Actively maintain long-term, customer relationships through post-installation welcome calls and scheduled proactive outbound communications as assigned.
- Encourage customer referral generation by maintaining customer confidence in all interactions and proactive communications.
- Monitor all inbound phone lines and email accounts as assigned. Respond to all inquiries and refer or elevate opportunities and issues to the appropriate areas as needed.
- Respond promptly and professionally to phone and email inquiries.
- Resolve complex customer issues and follow up with appropriate internal and external resources as needed to drive to resolution.
- Maintain complete records of all customer touches and report on activities of self or group as directed.
- Participate in special projects and group activities as assigned including outbound communication initiatives and project performance tracking.
- Assist with coordination of customer participation in customer satisfaction surveys, case studies, online referral programs, reference requests and public relations activities.
- Develop and maintain a detailed, technical knowledge of residential solar products, financing products, SREC offers, solar system installation, and system monitoring.
- All other duties as assigned
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability