Available for our customers at all times to respond to and resolve queries received. They support their manager to ensure the successful management of all customers’ requests, delivering against customer expectations and helping grow the business by making a difference to our customers through every interaction.
The individual will be flexible to change through the evolution of service and system changes, leading communications with the customer on all issues and delivering excellent levels of service to the portfolio.
Successful management of the customer queries, enabling delivery against customer expectations and improving our brand NPS.
Available for our customers at all times, whether by telephone or email, to respond to and resolve any queries they receive.
Ensuring effective management of customer requests, ensuring they are resolved by SLAs.
- Listens to and understands customer needs, taking the most appropriate action to maximise customer satisfaction and minimise repeat contact (right first time)
- Owns the end to end management of customer queries incl. but not limited to:
- Billing frequency change
- Statement of accounts
- Metering issue
- Consumption dispute
- Business move
- Payment promises
- Delivers exceptional customer service and keeps customers informed of progress
- Keeps up to date with communications and updates relevant to own department
- Thoroughly understands and adheres to frontline systems and processes and how to use them to effectively manage customer enquiries
- Is up to date with & ensures compliance against all relevant policies & procedures
- Delivers a great customer experience during every interaction
- Ready and available for our customers, picking up calls and responding to emails as dictated by work schedule
- Knowledge and experience with SAP system with the ability to operate at a high standard
- Customer service and relationship experience
- Knowledge of Excel (basic level), Outlook and Word
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to deliver results accurately and on time
- Drive, energy and resilience to make a step change in the performance of the business and themselves
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality to ensure accuracy of commercial details within the business
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- A thirst for knowledge
- Excellent comprehension and retention competencies
- Respond positively to change
- Understands the business and SAP
- Organises and plans ahead
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Emotional resilience
Additional Website Text