Channel Development Specialist
- Lead generation and analytics for local market channels.
- Plan and oversee the direct marketing and planning process.
- Initiate, structure and negotiate high-impact partnerships for North American supply chain execution and sales market.
- Identify, build, manage and optimize new and existing partnerships to maximize business and user experience.
- Collaborate with, but not limited Sales, Marketing and Programmes teams to plan and then execute Campaign projects.
- Execute online conversion and marketing campaign support with
CRM oversight and integrations to support sales and marketing funnels, and customer support operations.
- Commercial mindset - understand KPIs & target setting
- Grow the businesses capabilities in line with our operating plan.
This role is a critical position that will help develop important marketing and planning of direct and D2D relationships for our Hive brand. This person will influence our overall partnership strategy working closely with the product, engineering, marketing, sales and finance teams. With the strategy defined, this individual will build key relationships that include negotiating, executing and managing the partnership relationships for market sales channels.