Solar Sales Representative
This is a full-time position with Direct Energy Solar. As such, the role has a competitive base salary, commission program linked to performance, health care benefits, and the ability to advance quickly in a rapidly growing company.
- In-home/office sales of residential and light commercial solar systems: calling warm prospects generated from the company or self, scheduling and attending customer home visits to make the sale, following up on sales visits, and closing sales
- Maintain flexibility in scheduling sales visits - daytime, evenings, or weekends planned around customer availability Consistently utilize CRM (Salesforce) and proficiently log all activities throughout the entire sales process
- Prepare weekly feedback and forecast reports
- Participate in weekly meeting/teleconference with the Regional Director of Sales
- Attend training programs as necessary at Direct Energy Solar HQ and other Direct Energy Solar locations
- A minimum of 1 year experience successfully selling a complex product or service that required detailed technical and financial knowledge (through training)
- Demonstrated record of achievement by consistently outperforming quotas, winning sales awards, growing a market, etc.
- B2C experience preferred, selling high value product or service in home – such as residential real estate, financial planning services, or high-end renovations
- Ability to close customers within a short sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation
- Experience in relevant computer applications, including spreadsheets and CRM
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and have a clean driving record
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability