Customer Analytics Planning Manager
As an energy supplier with a unique 200 year heritage, British Gas is one of the best known names in the UK energy market. British Gas Business provides approximately 700,000 business customers with a modern way to buy, use and generate energy. To help facilitate our growth we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Analytics Planning Manager to join our team.
- Location: Primarily Leicester with travel to our Oxford office
- Full time, permanent
What will you be doing?
You will be managing requests for strategic insight from senior leaders which will drive and set the directions for the businesses strategy and priorities. You will be the key point of contact for all requirements and will be responsible for ensuring key outputs are able to be realised operationally.
You will ensure senior leaders understand the capabilities and opportunities available through the Data and Insight function, though the use of Data Science, Insight and analytics to provide recommendations and solutions using data driven intelligence in response to business challenges.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Build an effective process to manage, evaluate and prioritise all requirements
- Translate business requirements into a data brief, make recommendations on how we might best use data to meet those requirements
- Work with the operational delivery teams to ensure the output and recommendations can be tested or implemented in an operational environment
- Manage third party relationships and disparate internal teams to deliver business requirements
- Build productive relationships with internal and external customers, managing expectations, communicating progress and seeking feedback on whether their needs are met
To be great in this role....
Ideally you’ll have experience of working in a B2B data environment and be an enthusiastic self-starter, with proven ability of delivery and a commitment to quality, innovation and standards. You’ll have the ability to work under your own initiative and manage your own time and workload. You’ll have good communication skills and be comfortable presenting information and making recommendations.
In addition you will have:
- Strong experience in optimising the use of customer data to find solutions to business challenges
- Ability to work with ambiguity and uncertainty – often driven by incomplete/uncertain data
- Experience of managing multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with people at all levels within the organisation and able to demonstrate a very proactive, professional and confident attitude
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in dealing with third party agencies
- Flexibility to travel
- Salary: £35000-£40000 plus excellent benefits
British Gas British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Customer Analytics Planning Manager R9919142’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.