Relationship Lead (Business Partnering)
We are looking for a confident and experienced Relationship Lead to manage relationships with our Outsource partners and the business stakeholders to ensure that the in-life service provision is meeting the business requirements. The successful applicant will ensure Outsource Partners comply with regulatory compliance including conduct and safety
- To manage relationships with our Outsource partners and the business stakeholders to ensure that the in-life service provision is meeting the business requirements
- Assist in the design, development and delivery of events/workshops to share information and build knowledge across our Outsource Partners and across the business
- Drive out best practice and reuse across the broader partnership contracts that British Gas hold
- Identify and mitigate business continuity risk
- Create a safe environment with the aim of achieving a zero incident work space and ensuring that teams take responsibility for themselves and each other
- Ensure audit actions required by business owners/partners are completed in line with service agreement/contractual terms
- Work proactively with both the Operational owners and Procurement teams to ensure the requirements set out in the contract are adhered to and delivered on
- To work with the Change & Optimisation teams to deliver relevant Industry and Regulatory change with our Metering & Payments Outsource Partners
- Manage and mitigate any risks associated with outsource solution delivery
Strong communication and the ability to build lasting and effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders will be paramount to this role. You will work closely work with procurement to define contractual agreements to deliver business outcomes for ramp up/down/out activity, and co-ordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure IS capacity solutions are deliverable to cost/quality
Essential skills and Experience
- Experience of working with Outsource providers
- Experience working within an outsourced environment
- Thorough understanding of what delivers great customer service through Outsource Partners
- Knowledge and experience gained within an FCA regulated environment
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing Relationship Lead (Business Partnering) R9922325 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits Package